Thursday, January 19, 2012

Umm, WOW!!

So it has been a year or two OK maybe 3 since I posted. A ton of stuff has happened. Jayson goes to the Child Development Center for preschool (this is his 2nd year) for his speech issues. He will start Kindergarten in the fall. He is so smart and has an attitude that gets him into trouble. Brenden is now in the second grade. He learned to ride a bike without training wheels at that beginning of the summer. He is so smart. He turned the big 8 on Dec. 16, 2011.  He just started scouts. So far he is enjoying it. Jay and I tagged teamed in church for teaching primary. I was released from that calling in the middle of Nov. 2011 I am now 2nd councilor in the primary. I like it. I work with a bunch of great ladies.

We had a reunion of sorts in Idaho in July. Kim and her family, Mom and Dad and Charles' kids, Aunt Billie, Uncle Kenny and Jeary Ann as well as My family were there. Charles, Ashley and Stacer couldn't be there. It was fun, crazy, and exhausting but like I said FUN!!!! We went to Yellowstone while we were there. Lots of people and lots of miscommunication happened but that is the breaks of traveling with 18 crazy people. Jayson learned how to ride a BIG bike without training wheels while we were in Island Park, ID. He now wants to do wheelies and ride a dirt bike. Crazy kid!!

Jay and I decided we wanted to take the boys to Disneyland the week of Christmas break. We started planning back in May. I like the fact that Disney lets you make payments when you can. We left for Disney on Christmas day. The boys were "sorta" excited. Goobers! How can you not be excited to go to Disneyland!? WE had so much fun while there. The weather was AWESOME!! I didn't want to leave and come back to the cold. The park was filled to capacity everyday we were there. We got there early and got on the rides we wanted to. The average wait time for a ride after 10 am was 75 min. Disney does keep the line moving so you really don't feel like you have been in line for that long. We got the 4 day park hopper pass and our room all in one package which saves money big time. We paid 1750ish dollars for the 4 of us. We plan on going back to Cali to visit Sea World, Legoland, and anything else we didn't make it to.

Sorry for the jumping around. I am trying to remember everything that has happened. In Dec 2010 Jayson had surgery yet again for tubes in his ears as well as his tonsils and adenoids taken out. He sleeps so much better and his speech is TONS better for it. In Jan 2010 I had a hysterectomy and I feel much better though I DO NOT handle the cold well AT ALL.

In Jan 2011 we refied our house. We will have it paid off in 14 more years!! YAY!!! That is 2 years sooner then our first mortgage and 8 years sooner then our second (if I remember right). We also bought a new truck. We bought it in Oct 2011. It is a red 2011 Nissan Titan. Who would have thought we would own an Import vehicle. LOL!! Gosh, I can think of anything else right now. Hopefully I will do better.

1 comment:

Lish Fish said...

good to have ya back!!! I want to go to Disney!!